Ghee- 3 tablespoons
Raisins- 50 grams
Cashew Nuts- 50 grams
Milk- 1 liter
Fruitomans Semiya Payasam Mix- 200 grams
1. Roast the desired amount of raisins and cashew nuts in ghee.
2. Boil 1 liter of milk.
3. Add Fruitomans Payasam Mix- 200g.
4. Stir continuously on low flame.
5. Cook for 10-12 mins till fully cooked.
6. Add roasted raisins and cashew nuts.
7. Serve hot.
1. Use a heavy bottom pan to avoid scorching.
2. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom.
Experience the rich flavors of Kerala's favorite festival treat with Fruitomans Palada payasam.
Fruitomans custard is a decadent dessert made with Fruitomans custard powder. Depending on the recipe custard may vary in their consistency and can be used for a variety of culinary preparation
Looking for an exotic dessert? Then try this super easy Fruitomans Strawberry Jelly at home and impress them with your smart culinary skills. Jellies are very popular amongst kids and are great for this summer.
This Sparkling Pineapple drink is refreshing and great for any get-together!
Fruitomans mango shake is a delight to drink and easy to make. Quench your thirst with this heavenly Mango dream that can be made in under 5 minutes.