● Ice cold Milk - 1 cup
● Ice - ¼ cup
● Sugar - 1 tsp
● Fruitomans Mango Crush - 1 Tbsp
● Whipped cream (optional)
1. Into a blender add in the milk, ice, sugar, and Fruitomans Mango Crush.
2. Blend until nice and smooth.
3. Pour into a tall glass and top it off with whipped cream to make it a tad bit fancy.
● Tastes best when served cold.
● Take it a step further and drizzle
● Fruitomans Mango Crush over the whipped cream.
Indulge in the perfect blend of traditional flavors and modern convenience. Embrace the joy of effortless preparation, savoring the authentic taste of this classic Indian dessert in every spoonful. With Fruitomans Semiya Payasam mix, sweet moments become simply irresistible. Taste the tradition, and embrace the delight!
Experience the rich flavors of Kerala's favorite festival treat with Fruitomans Palada payasam.
Fruitomans custard is a decadent dessert made with Fruitomans custard powder. Depending on the recipe custard may vary in their consistency and can be used for a variety of culinary preparation
Looking for an exotic dessert? Then try this super easy Fruitomans Strawberry Jelly at home and impress them with your smart culinary skills. Jellies are very popular amongst kids and are great for this summer.
This Sparkling Pineapple drink is refreshing and great for any get-together!