● Milk - 100 ml
● Fruitomans Custard Powder - 2 Tbsp
● Sugar - 4 Tbsp
● Milk - 400 ml
1. Add 2 Tbsp Fruitomans custard powder into 100 ml milk and mix well.
2. Heat 400ml of milk and add 4 Tbsp of sugar. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add in the custard mix and mix on low heat until the mixture thickens.
4. Take off the heat and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Garnish with fruit of choice.
1. While mixing the custard powder make sure the mix is cold so no lumps form.
2. Always make sure the heat is on low while mixing and constantly stir.
3. For thicker consistency add more custard powder into the milk while making the custard mixture before adding to hot milk.
Ready in 2 Hrs and serves 4 ppl
Indulge in the perfect blend of traditional flavors and modern convenience. Embrace the joy of effortless preparation, savoring the authentic taste of this classic Indian dessert in every spoonful. With Fruitomans Semiya Payasam mix, sweet moments become simply irresistible. Taste the tradition, and embrace the delight!
Experience the rich flavors of Kerala's favorite festival treat with Fruitomans Palada payasam.
Looking for an exotic dessert? Then try this super easy Fruitomans Strawberry Jelly at home and impress them with your smart culinary skills. Jellies are very popular amongst kids and are great for this summer.
This Sparkling Pineapple drink is refreshing and great for any get-together!
Fruitomans mango shake is a delight to drink and easy to make. Quench your thirst with this heavenly Mango dream that can be made in under 5 minutes.